March Favourites!

By Saturday, April 25, 2015 ,


Due to being swamped with essays and exam prep I present to you, my first and better late than never, March Favourites!

March was birthday month for me... so yep, there is my way of making myself feel better for spending a stupid amount of money on expensive stuff that I don't need *pats self on the back* 

NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation in Punjab. Want a good base? Head straight on over to the NARS counter. They've done it again, made a foundation that gives you that 'I'm lit from within and definitely drink 400 litres of water a day which is why my skin looks this fabulous' look. The name of the foundation is so true to the product so instead of hearing me ramble, just really study those words and decide for yourself!

L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24hr Matte Foundation in Natural Rose. Still on the baseline *cue laughter* this is slowly becoming my everyday base because it is just that good. It's not too matte to the point where it dehydrates my skin, making it look flat etc and there's actually some kind of luminosity to it? Beaut.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in Light/Medium. When I saw this became available on Cult Beauty I was like yep, I'm throwing 40 quid its way right this minute but in reality it wasn't until I got the third notification that it was back in stock that I decided to close my eyes and hit the pay now button. This is just a good easy everyday all-rounder. Instead of faffing about grabbing a bronzer and that one grey-toned brown eye shadow I attempt to use as a contour shade etc...I just pick up this palette and attempt to make it look like I've got some model-like dimension to my face.

theBalm Mary Lou Manizer. Now the only contour/highlight/kinda product I still faff about to grab apart from my contour kit is this, which is my new favourite makeup product basically ever. Why was I ever so stupid to never want to go near a highlighter before? Damn my oily skin mis-preconceptions! This little thing just makes me look so healthy and fabulous, definitely a staple.

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. Now let me tell you, this is my first high-end mascara that I actually believe is worth its money, shocking coming from me honestly. My all time favourite mascara is the ever-so inexpensive L'Oreal Miss Manga and when I tried the Benefit They're Real! I was sorely disappointed and swore to never pay so much for a mascara ever again...that was until I was browsing around a Sephora and came across this gem. I could scream till the heavens open up about this but let's just leave it at the fact that I only have to put on two coats of this to have the longest and fullest lashes.

Burberry Wet & Dry Silk Eyeshadow in Pale Barley. Walking around with these lovely new eyelashes thanks to that mascara, I don't want it to be shadowed *cue laughter again* by anything drastic on the eyes and for days when I don't want to concentrate till my eyeballs fall out on getting the perfect winged liner, I want a one-wipe-wonder eyeshadow that gives a little oomph behind the lashes and I found just that. On my way home last month, I accidentally fell into the Burberry counter at Heathrow Airport. This is the most beautiful eyeshadow I now own and has the snazziest packaging; it's amazing how much satisfaction I get from its magnetic closure.

So if you've got a little bit of spare money, I hope I can inspire (enable) some of you into spending it on some lovely luxurious products and if not tell me what some of your favourite luxurious finds are!

Until the next post,

Deanna

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments