The Sunday Post: Sweet and Simple

By Sunday, June 21, 2015 , ,



I'm hoping that by naming this 'The Sunday Post' that I'll do one of these every sunday just to keep my blog going but we'll have to see because if you know me, you know I'm not good with deadlines!

This week's been nothing exciting. All that's gone down is some reading, sorting out flat things and a much needed date night!

See that lovely dish on the left? That would be the dinner that my boyfriend and I demolished on Friday, as a late 1 year anniversary celebration. Yes, late. Bringing us back to what I stated earlier, I'm not good with deadlines okay! But it's alright, some wine, tapas and a delicious big tajine between us both was all we wanted, simple right? So thank god Cafe Mauresque in Canterbury provided that for us! What a lovely way to celebrate with putting up with each other for over a year.

Now this week has definitely been a week of re-discovery when it comes to makeup as I whipped out my tried and true Revlon Colorstay and have been going pretty insane over it as I can't resist an easy, flawless base with a decent amount of coverage. With just about a dollop and a half, this packs a punch when it comes to pigment and yet is so easy to blend out and make look natural. Oh and let us not forget that it's only about 12 quid? Absolute bargain and definitely compares to some of my higher end stuff. Estee Lauder Double Wear, who?

Along with relying on the Revlon foundation for a flawless base, I haven't been able to bring myself to do something with my face that isn't along the lines of this tutorial by the queen, Jaclyn Hill. It's so eye-opening, warm, subtle and pretty damn easy as there's only about 3 shadows involved? I'm up for it. Paired up with my Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara to give me that false lash effect since mink lashes doesn't really seem to be a thing in the UK and I don't trust the cheaper stuff since I believe it makes you look like a furby toy.

So there's a rundown of what my week has consisted of. Hopefully some more exciting stuff will happen soon so these posts can get a little bit more interesting.

Let me know what you've been up to or what makeup look you've been sporting?

And as always, until next the post,

Deanna

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments