The Search For New Holy Grail Brushes

By Friday, July 31, 2015 , , ,


Let's just put it out there that I'm very excited about this. I've had the same holy grail brushes for a while now and feel the need for a change and I've definitely scored in this mini (yet very soft) haul.

These new brushes are kind of twins to some brushes I already own and although they're pretty much holy grail, I can't help but want to explore some more brands and brushes.

Sigma 180 Flat Kabuki This is a cult product and I've heard people rave on about it since I first ever started looking into makeup. At the time, I definitely wasn't ready to spend about £16 on a brush but now that I know the importance of a good brush, I decided to make the investment. Although my Real Techniques Buffing Brush is pretty much perfect, I desperately wanted to see what the hype was about. This brush really does apply your foundation flawlessly and so easily. Since it's such a big brush, it only takes about 2 minutes to put your foundation on. I definitely understand what all the fuss is about and recommend it to anyone who's looking for a new foundation brush.

Morphe MB3 Let's just start off by saying that I was in desperate need for a new bronzing brush. I've used my Zoeva 127 Luxe Cheek Brush to death...seriously, it looks like it's been mauled. Now, this brush may look to big to some people for bronzing but I like a more all over bronze than contour and so I'm quite liking this one. It's surprisingly very soft for only costing me about £7 but not exactly what I wanted. I'm not even entirely sure what I'm looking for when it comes to a bronzer brush and so with that please send any recommendations my way, please and thank you.

Morphe E27 I've heard nothing but praises for the Morphe Elite Collection and I'm on board with that. This brush is so unbelievably soft and fancy looking. It's twinning my beloved MAC 224 Tapered Blending Brush, just a little bit firmer. I'm glad it fans out quite widely just like the MAC one does as this is my favourite for blending out eyeshadow in the crease. So basically, it gets the flawless blending done and definitely has me wanting all the Elite Collection. Why has it got to be limited edition?!

So there you have it. I got excited about some brushes, I hope it amused you or interested you! I know some people out there love makeup brushes just as much as makeup like myself...right? And if not, seriously do not underestimate the power of a good brush. It makes makeup application so much easier.

Until the next post,

Deanna

x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have the first 2 of these brushes and i swear by them too!!! x
    http://acharlottee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete